Wednesday, December 16, 2015

allietare part 3...



Part 3  of my Bonnie Hunter's Mystery 2015 quilt is finished. The fabrics are lighter than in these shots. I'm a little worried about how bright one of the more orange prints looks and how all my colours are going to work together. Of course this is the risk of changing BH's palette. Am hoping the quilt turns out OK and will be philosophic if my choices are not entirely successful. It is surprisingly exciting not having a clue where all the fabrics go and how the end quilt is going to look...




8 comments:

  1. The colors are so great. I think you'll enjoy seeing the highlights of that brighter color when the whole quilt is together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! I think the variety in your color range adds interest. If some of them don't work out, you can always make others. I have a couple of boxes of blocks that didn't work out in quilts. Maybe you do too. I love them for future funky projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Sorry I missed your lovely comment... Thank you so much!

      Delete
  4. Great fabrics!

    It is fun to be making all these odd units, with no idea how they will all go together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's fun seeing people making the Bonnie Hunter Mystery quilts. I like the colours you're using.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am kind of stressed out so it's a relief to have the pressure of being creative taken off. Just doing what I'm told. Lots of fun:)

      Delete