Sunday, September 1, 2013

fresh sewing day...



Can't believe it is the first of September and the end of summer! This month I am linking to Lynne's Fresh Sewing Day for the first time in awhile. August was a bit of a blow out on the sewing front but I did manage to finish sewing all the blocks for a huge St. Louis 16 Patch top. Above is what I think will be the final layout. I could not find a good space to lay the blocks out so the this is not a shot of the actual fabric but a paper mini mock up. My software was not co-operating but my scissors, tape and printer were!  Doing it Old School... Here are the fabric blocks. Also, made a small art quilt for my "Challenge 4 Art" group but we are posting on Tuesday. Have a look at what everyone made in August!

Lily's Quilts

4 comments:

  1. I love this. From the pix it looks low volume. Yum. I made one that is SUPER BRIGHT and it is fun but...I have a lot of shirtings and indigoes I have been saving for 'something'...maybe this is it! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mego! It is not as gray in real life as it looks printed out on paper. Super bright is my next one...

      Delete