Tuesday, May 1, 2012

BOM block #8



Here is block #8 for the Bloggers BOM hosted by Jackie. This block comes from Amy over at Mrs. Schmenkman Quilts. Am a long time reader of Amy's blog. She is funny and ridiculously talented. I think she is genetically incapable of making anything ugly. Her quilts are stunning and she writes a mean tutorial. If you are new to her blog you must read through her archives. You'll thoroughly enjoy them. Anyway, this block is made like those before it and those to come of Kaffe Fassett scraps and lots of dots...

14 comments:

  1. I like those fabrics together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. A big thank you should go to Kaffe Fassett!

      Delete
  3. I fussy cut my centers with Kaffe flowers too. Just the perfect size, don't you think? Love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE your blocks. Am trying to fussy cut a flower in every block that has a center piece to do so. Think it adds even more dimension...

      Delete
  4. I love the print in the middle!! Great fussy cutting!! I have been happy with every block they have put out so far...this is just so much fun. Thanks for sharing!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sandra! I feel the same way about this BOM...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, what a fabulous block - must get my hands on some more KF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll be KF-less myself soon...

      Delete
  7. This block is really really really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just a lovely block!!! Great Work!!!

    ReplyDelete