Wednesday, May 30, 2012

bloggers bom #9...



Here is my Bloggers BOM block #9 from the delightful Cathy from Cabbage Quilts. It is made up of Kaffe Fassett scraps set against lots of dots. This was one of my favorites to make which seems fitting since it was designed by one of my favorite quilters. You can see lots of Cathy's work at her blog but also over on Flickr. She has a great sense of style and all her work is joyful and madly colorful. This block of the month is great fun and organized by Jackie Ms. Canton Village Quiltworks herself. You can check out everyone else's blocks here.

8 comments:

  1. Oohheee I adore your block Susannah, esp the colours you have used and of course the fact they are Kaffes!! Thank you so much for your beautiful words too, you are gorgeous. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you... The block design is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm. I could just eat those polka dots. Nice job, S!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great fabrics~!!! love the dots as the background fabric
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! The dots are a bit chaotic in some of the blocks but I kind of like that...

      Delete