Wednesday, February 22, 2012

yum... parson gray...lotta jansdotter... and downton abbey...



Accompanying a rather horrid set of bills, this package arrived today containing the most gorgeous fabric  "Curious Nature" from Parson Gray designed by David Butler who is the equally decorative husband of Amy Butler. It is a beautiful grouping and I have not been this excited by a fabric line since a bundle of "Echo" by Lotta Jansdotter was delivered a couple of months ago. Not sure what these lovelies will become but am open to suggestions...




As an aside, are any of you "Downton Abbey" fans? The site Vulture has the most amazing paper dolls of some of the characters in the series. Am seriously considering enlarging the Countess Violet "Eye Rolling" mask to wear for myself...


6 comments:

  1. Divine fabrics I would just sit them in my stash and pat them!!! Look forward to see what you come up with. Oh yes, I'm a huge Downton fan, have fun with the paper dolls. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right now they are on the coffee table and getting more attention than the dog!

      Delete
  2. Gasp love Parson Gray so much. MUST HAVE SOME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GO GET SOME! You won't be disappointed!

      Delete
  3. Parson Gray fabric is pretty dang yummy. And Downton Abbey is my newest obsession. Those paperdolls are a hoot! She's one of my favorite characters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Dame Maggie Smith kind of steals the show. She sure gets the most memorable lines!

      Delete