Wednesday, February 1, 2012

OK Go and the color wheel...



Can't think of a better band to write a song that teaches color theory! If they come up with a sequel singing about the tertiary colors I'll be able to toss my color wheel. Also, in case you missed OK Go's hilarious video of "Here It Goes Again" you can find it here. Still working away on my Lone Star quilt. Will post a sneak peek soon...

Am linking up to Lily's Quilts today. It is so much fun to see what everyone is making...

Small Blog Meet

14 comments:

  1. I just love this...I played it twice:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little video. I have a feeling I am going to be singing that song all day today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! I loved them in Here it goes again, and they have done it again! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! That is brilliant! I think it should be my new fabric picking song.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love OK Go and I love this song! Thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for posting that song! My 4yo and I both sat here enthralled - I think it may be on repeat by request for awhile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Kristy! Doesn't Sesame Street have universal appeal whether you are 4 or 40?

      Delete
  7. Just popping over from the small blog meet. I love your blogger block of the month blocks. They are great, I may have to jump in on that one as well. I can't wait to have a look around your blog some more. When you get the chance I would love for you to stop by my blog and have a look around. I hope your having a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome and thank you... Will definitely check your blog out!

      Delete