Monday, February 27, 2012

aurifil thread...




In an exchange of comments with Lynne from Lily's Quilts, I wrote her about a great and recently discovered online source for Aurifil thread. It occurs to me that others might be interested so I thought I'd post the info.  Tristan Threads is a Canadian company that ships everywhere and is clearing out their Aurifil stock. They have a variety of weights in both wool and cotton. Big stitch quilting is really tempting these days. The 12wt cotton door crasher pictured above includes 35 325m/383yd spools of variegated thread for the price of $76.00 CDN/$76.00US. One spool has easily cost me $8.95 or more elsewhere so this is quite the deal. Incidentally, this company also stocks the Tre Stelle thread that Sarah of The Last Piece recommends for her appliqué...

3 comments:

  1. I'm on my way!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete