Thursday, June 16, 2011

the perfect storm...

This book...


 Written by the awesome Sarah Fielke formerly one half of Material Obsession in Australia.

This quilt...

 Rarely use other people's patterns (mainly because I suck at following directions) but "Flock Together"   calls to me.

This fabric...

 Field Bouquet by Kaffe Fassett which arrived last week.

And lastly, this software...
By Bear Paw Productions which makes sewing over 1000 1" half square triangle squares seem remotely possible... Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. This is my first visit to your blog...=)
    Your title is so GREAT...you love all fibers...me too! I like to knit, crochet, weave, spin fibers into yarn...and sew. What other fiberous things do you like...besides fabrics?

    hugZ,
    annie
    rubyslipperz106.blogspot.com
    =) new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Annie and welcome! I truly love all things fiber related such as garment sewing,needlepoint, embroidery, spinning and knitting although I'm on kind of a quilting binge right now with no end in sight. I don't do macrame but that's only because I have not tried it... lol

    ReplyDelete